Adobe Releases Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player
Original release date: April 10, 2013
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player. These vulnerabilities could potentially allow an attacker to take control of an affected system or cause a denial-of-service condition.
Adobe has released updates to the following products:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1245 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.20690 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.1190 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT recommends that users and administrators review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-11 and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.